Quick Start: Live Version
Note sure of the difference between the Live and Zynced versions? Read This.
1. Host TimeZyncData.fmp12 on your FileMaker Server or Host machine.
2. Edit the External Data Sources reference for TimeZyncDats in TimeZyncEntry.fmp12, pointing to your newly hosted copy of the file.
3. Email a copy of TimeZyncEntry.fmp12 to yourself, opening the file on your iPhone. If your phone can "see" your FileMaker Server or Host, you're in business. If you need a copy that works offline (when your phone can't see your server or does't have internet) check out the Zynced version.
Quick Start: Zynced Version
1. Serve the files in the folder Host, opening them on your FileMaker Server or Host machine.
2. Then, in the Local folder, edit the External Data Sources reference for GoZyncHosted in GoZyncMobile.fmp12, pointing to your newly hosted copy of the file.
3. After that file reference is edited, move the two files in Local to your iphone.
4. Open TimeZyncLocal and get to work.
5. Remember that syncs up from TimeZyncLocal are not processed right away (to keep the sync fast) so you can process the GoZync Inbox manually or you could also turn on Auto Processing. Instructions here.