Border around logo

General support questions.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:55 am
Hi,

This is a minor issue but I'd like to be able to fix it anyway.

I've replaced the content of IntCurveLogoGlob with our own logo, which is a borderless white-filled rectangle in MS Photo Editor but, unlike your own, seems to grow a border when displayed in FM. Since the border is pretty ugly, is there anything I can do to remove it? Do you know what makes it appear?

And can I do anything - short of the usual advice to "get a mac" :wink: - to have non-FM graphics open in something other than Photo Editor when I click on the container field? Graphics files are associated with Irfanview on my PC, I don't understand why Photo Editor butts in.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:31 am
I'm afraid I don't know why your image is getting a border- I'd suggest that perhaps the image is smaller than you think and you're seeing "around" it to the field's fill color, but I doubt that's it.

As for the opening application, if you're just editing interface graphics, I'd say live with it. If you're storing graphics in FileMaker as data and need to edit them there are a couple plugins that will let you specify opening applications: checkout SuperContainer and FileFire.

Hope that helps.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:51 am
Thanks John, guess I'll live with it.

A bit of experimenting shows that the frame disappears depending on which application it's pasted from.

Return to General Support