Simplified and IWP

General support questions.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:10 am
New french user of SeedcodeComplete and SeedCodeCompleteIWP, my question is : how can I "link" SeedCodeIWP.fp7 and SeedCodeCalendarSimplified.fp7 (in the same manner as SeedCodeComplete.fp7 and SeedCodeIWP.fp7)
Thank you. jm
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:53 am
HI JM.

Simply place the IWP Module next to Simplified (so they are in the same folder) and open the IWP Module. It will say it can't find SeedCodeComplete; click OK and you'll be presented with a dialog box asking you to find the file: select Simplified in stead.

This will open the IWP Module, pointing it at simplified. Most stuff will work fine at this point but you'll want to make a couple additional changes to the IWP Module.

- Change the file reference in the IWP Module so that the reference for SeedCodeConnectIWP says file:SeedCodeCalendarSimplified.fp7 (or the name of your file if you've changed it).

- You'll also find that some of the fields on the projects and contacts sections are missing since we have only very simple set of Contact and Project fields in Simplified. I imagine you're swapping out the Contact and Project table occurrences in Simplified for similar tables in your own file-- you'll need to do the same thing in the graph of the IWP Module (Or simply edit the layouts in the IWP Module to use fields you may have added to Simplified.)

Hope that helps.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:32 am
That works perfectly. Here, in France, get an answer on a sunday afternoon when France was dramaticly beaten the day before, by rugby players who speak english, it is not obvious :-)
Thank you for the quick answer.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:37 am
LOL!!!
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to General Support