more appindicator

General support questions.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:42 am
hi john

i'm trying to remake(the size) of moth view. is there an order how to place the fields cause the intmoreappsindicatorglob is not showing when i have more apps on daily and playing with it i made it show but then it shows in all colums down.. any help is very appreciated thanx

mudrix
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 am
Hi mudrix,

Good question. It isn't about placement order, but rather about physical placement. The indicator is really two objects- an interface field inside a 1 row portal. The 1 row portal is the bigger, enclosing object and it needs to be inside the layout's body part, but outside the first row of the appointment's portal. You can make sure these indicators are working by placing them in the body part but off to the right of the last day in the week so there are no other objects around them. Once there and working you can carefully move them into place.

Hope that helps,
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:35 am
thanx John

i'm still playin with it cause i got it half way... i mean first 4 rows work great the last 3 rows (fri,sat and sun) don't wanna behave like we want it to, not yet anyways,, i just thought it had to be a special order and i do appreciate the fast response and especialy the great work u do..

mudrix

Return to General Support