dutch explanation using seedcode calendar

General support questions.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 am
can anyone from holland give me some help on the seedcode calendar? we're not very good users of filemaker. and we want to use instant web publishing and seedcode calendar pro. and also want some help with ipad and iphone and the calendar. just mail me if you can give us some help.
so, if you know something of filemaker, just let me know.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 am
Hi Paul,

I hope you have luck posting here! That's a good idea.

A word about IWP and Calendar Pro. IWP, although powerful, does not have many of the features available that the desktop application has. For this reason we typically develop very basic dedicated layouts for IWP use. Our calendar layouts are very complex with a lot of FileMaker "trickery" to simulate the calendar experience people are used to from iCal, etc. These layouts are really too complex to work properly in IWP. A good example of this is script triggers; the calendar layouts are highly reliant on script triggers which don't work in IWP.

For Web publishing calendar data we've been having good luck with our Zulu application and the Google Sync. Once calendars are synced in Google, then all Google's features for embedding and sharing available.

We do have a basic IWP module for displaying SeedCode data in simple form and list views, but no calendar views:

http://www.seedcode.com/cp-app/ste_cat/sccalcompleteiwp

hth,
Jason

Return to General Support