FM Mobile

General support questions.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:10 am
I would like to develop a mobile solution for my Plumbing and Heating Company that would allow such features as Inventory Replenishment, Invoice Creation and Printing, Time Tracking/Productivity, etc... I am aware that FMP Mobile is not relational, so is such a solution possible?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:18 am
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I *used* to be very current on Palm development, but haven't done any of that in a while as we started using the web instead of resident Palm applications (we would just hit the web with our Palms or cell phones).

I do, however, know that you don't want to use FileMaker mobile for anything complicated. Something like HanDbase will be a better platform as it is a real database on the Palm yet offers the ability to talk to FileMaker Pro either through built in conduits or through SQL (which is much more interesting).

http://www.ddhsoftware.com/
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Sorry for taking a long time in getting back to you. 5 years to be exact. Well a lot has happened since I posted the first post I would like to try seed code complete. We are using ibooks in our two trucks. We also have iphones. Can you call me?

andy 440-867-5724
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:44 pm
Will do.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to General Support