Printing problem

General support questions.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:46 am
I have a report that prints across 2 pages, with multiple fields and field titles. I have the slide option and shrink option on all boxes which works fine. My trouble is that the field titles on the second page don't print, despite the fields and their content printing fine. I am also wondering if there is a way to prevent a field from being split between the two pages.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:39 am
Hi Dave,

You might want to check that your field labels aren't accidentally set to "not print". "Do not print selected objects" is an option in the lower left corner of the same screen where you set sliding options.

When it comes to your filed breaking across pages, there is an option for the layout part to prevent it from breaking like that; I'd double click on the part and experiment with those settings.

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:09 am
John,

I have played around with the field titles. None of them were set to "not print", so I don't think that is the issue. If I changed the paper size to "legal", the first couple of field headings printed fine, but they were now on the first page rather than the second page. Could there be a bug here?

Thanks.

Dave
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:16 am
Unfortunately, I really can't tell what might be happening from your description. If you'd like to email me the file (to johnatclevelandconculting.com), I'd be glad to take a look at it.

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to General Support