ISDN TO EKTS TO OUTLOOK® TO FILEMAKER PRO

General support questions.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:01 pm
1) Curiously, outlookops.com states they integrate seamlessly, Outlook® data with Filemaker Pro data with no PLUGIN.
2) Today Datavations.com, (owner of Outlookops®) declined knowledge of ISDN switched loop to Outlook® which we seek to mirror EKTS via RS232 to Filemaker Pro (relational) for call processing events/trapping Data streams: 1, 2, 3.
3) OPTION: Can you guys shed any light on ISDN to database i.e., using F/M/P database as final call processing screen based call by call manager. Complete w/visual centrex III features.
4) OPTION: Our EKTS vendor supplies ISDN BRI TAPI to Outlook® but without a CTI or TAPI to F/M/P e.g., database to trap each call event. We can only function with F/M/P database as manager. We use EKTS as failsafe computer backup connected to UPS.[/b]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:01 pm
Seeking developer who can:
1) Write code for ISDN S/W w/w Filemaker Pro PC or MAC
2) Knowledgeable ot EKTS i.e., mirror from EKTS <to> RS232 <to> serial <to> PC Filemaker Pro "PLUGIN" for call processing via F/M/P database screen based ISDN BRI call management standard trapping of Data 1 (caller ID Data 2 (called ID) Data 3 (SPID call appearances)
Please contact
J. R. Logsdon, Sys. Adm
[email protected]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:31 pm
[quote="jrlogs"]1) Curiously, outlookops.com states they integrate seamlessly, Outlook® data with Filemaker Pro data with no PLUGIN.
2) Today Datavations.com, (owner of Outlookops®) declined knowledge of ISDN switched loop to Outlook® which we seek to mirror EKTS via RS232 to Filemaker Pro (relational) for call processing events/trapping Data streams: 1, 2, 3.
3) OPTION: Can you guys shed any light on ISDN to database i.e., using F/M/P database as final call processing screen based call by call manager. Complete w/visual centrex III features.
4) OPTION: Our EKTS vendor supplies ISDN BRI TAPI to Outlook® but without a CTI or TAPI to F/M/P e.g., database to trap each call event. We can only function with F/M/P database as manager. We use EKTS as failsafe computer backup connected to UPS.
J. R. Logsdon, Sys. Adm.
HELP DESK ANSWERING CENTERS®
[email protected]

Return to General Support