SeedCode Complete: Projects & Multiple Contacts

General Information about upcoming products, upgrades, etc.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 pm
Hi Guys,

In SeedCode Complete, Projects module, Additional Contacts area (portal to ProjectContacts) it seems like there is support for selecting multiple contacts in the contacts selector pop-up window.

I see the script called Select Contact { ContactID , MultipleSelection , CompanyName , ContactName } accepts parameters; I think I have passed the param for MutipleSelection =1 correctly (can see it get assigned in data viewer), but when I run the function, instead of getting 1 row per contact in marriage table ProjectContacts, I'm getting just one marriage record created with multiple key values (which are correct).

I was hoping this feature would make a related record for each contact. Do I misunderstand its intent, or do I have a bug?

Thought I should ask before I spend more time tracking it down.

Thanks
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:36 pm
Hi Maida. You'll need to edit that script to support the MultipleSelection option. Let me know if you'd like to purchase an implementation package and have us do it for you. HTH -Jeff
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:33 pm
I figured out where the script needing expanding. I added a loop to parse out the multiple values in the Additional Contacts script. Thanks.

Return to FileMaker Products (General)