Calendar Title

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:21 pm
Hello.

I am using FileMaker Pro 8 and I have CC Calendar Scheduling Edition.

I would like to add a title to my calendar that includes my organization's name and logo.

I attempted to create a new "Title Header" part in one of the layouts and that did not work.

Thanks for any help.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:00 pm
Hi,

If you're referring to the printed list of appointments (click "Search" then "Print" at the bottom of the search screen), there is already a title header there (on layout #16). Simply edit that layout to reflect the changes you need.

For the rest of the calendar screens you can edit those layouts also, replacing "CC Calendar" in the upper right with your own title. (Note that you'll need to unlock that layout object first--select the item in layout mode then choose "unlock" from the "Arrange" menu.)

You can also replace our logo in the lower right, swap that logo field (IntCurveLogoGlob ) out for "IntCurveNoLogoGlob" or paste your own image into one of those fields.

Hope that helps.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:58 am
Thanks for the suggestions....javascript:emoticon(':D')
but I was hoping to have a little more space. The Name of our organization is too long to fit where the "CC Calendar" title is. I guess I could make the text smaller. Thanks for pointing out the possibility of replacing the logo in the lower right corner. I'll have to see what I can do with that.

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)