CCCalendar Scheduling Edition - IWP Issues

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:47 am
I recently purchased the IWP module for my scheduling edition. I followed the instructions and tested the calendar locally. Two things:

1. By default, the browser view starts in 2003 - can I change that? Both my calendar file and the IWP file open to the current date. I did not see any settings to change to make this happen.

2. My appointments are not showing up. I checked the settings file - looks like the starting file is missing? I checked my IWP File and the time was set by default to 2:00 PM, but the browser is not picking it up, I guess. I tried Firefox and Safari.

I am running Mac OS 10.4.7 and FM Pro 8

Thanks!
Scott
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:07 am
I figured it out - I had renamed my calendar. I switched to the name that the pdf references and it works.

it was strange that the IWP file did access the schedule but could not pass the info to the browser (I know these things get hairy and can be sensitive).

Anyway, hopefully this post will help somebody else out!
Scott
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:15 pm
Glad you got that working Scott. The setting for opening to the current date (instead of the last date... in 2003) is shared between the calendar and the IWP module so I imagine that started working when the two were rejoined.

Thanks for your post.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)