Daily view won't show all appts

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:54 am
I don't know how I managed to do this, but somehow all the appointments don't show in Daily view. When I filter by resource or by user, it works as normal. However, when I clear all filters, I get nothing instead of everything. It looks like I accidentally erased some code, but where and what?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:18 am
I imagine that you changed the "Do not evaluate if all fields are empty" behavior of one of the key fields like CalLinkUserCalc.

All such fields should have "Do not evaluate if all referenced fields are empty" unchecked so that the keys work when you don't have any filter criteria.

I'd check this on the following fields...

CalLinkUserCalc
CalLinkUserHideCalc
CalLinkTypeCalc
CalLinkTypeHideCalc
CalLinkResourceCalc
CalLinkResourceHideCalc

Hope that helps,
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:45 am
Thanks for your reply. I checked all those fields but they all were all unchecked. Is there something else it could be?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:07 pm
Well you may have some calcs returning numbers when they should have been text (my personal most common oversight), but aside from that its hard to tell from your description.

I'd be happy to look at your file, though. Just email it to john at seedcode.com along with any passwords I'd need to open it.

(BTW, I have some thoughts about our "schedule" post but we've been swamped getting ready for DevCon and I just haven't had a chance to reply. Will do so soon.)
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)