Problem with checkboxes

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:58 am
Playing with CC Calendar full I am tryng to place a checkbox set on my altered Edit Apointment mini window.

When I place the checkbox set using a value list the box displays with the values in it but the actual "check boxes" have no border. It is not obvious therefore that it is a checkbox.

The users chekbox has a little box for each option to be checked.

I am at my wits end trying to produce the little boxes, can anyone help please?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:36 am
Hi, Try giving the field a stroke (line) color. You may also need to set the stroke pattern to something other than "transparent". This is all done using the stroke tool in the status area when in layout mode. Or you can copy one the existing checkbox fields, like "users" and then switch this to your field and your value list.

Hope that helps,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm
thanks John

I couldnt get access to the elements of the checkbox at all therefore i was unable to change the stroke etc.

When I changed these, the outside of the group of checkboxes changed rather than the individual little boxes.

The answer was as you suggested, to copy the element from the "users" and then play with it show m value list. The copy and change approach seems to be a great time saver.

Thanks for the advce.

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)