CCC SE - Can I have linked resources for a given appointment

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:23 am
I've been playing with the free version of the calendar to get an idea of how hard it would be to implement the SE version for me. I've also played a bit with the demo version and it looks pretty cool, but I want to know if I can actually make an appointment for two or three resources at the same time. E.g. massage therapist, in room #3, with massage table #7....and also have the program check for conflicts, etc.

I'm pretty much an intermediate user of FMP7 and would be willing to do some minor tinkering....Would it be a relatively simple process to make this work, or would it be a major undertaking?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:42 am
Hi. Out of the box our calendars link appointments with a single resource. Most folks use this for the resource that is most likely to case conflicts and record other resources, if any, as notes.

However we've modified the calendar a umber of time to include multiple resources per appointment. You can structure this several ways- picking one resource form each type, or selecting multiple resources of the same type. Either way, the calendar's conflict scheme continues to work, letting you know if any of the selected resources cause a conflict. This generally takes us an hour or two to implement, so email me directly (john at seedcode.com) if that is something you might be interested in.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)