Missing Answer on FAQ?

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:24 am
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. In version 5.31 under the FAQ "Free Version: How can I use my own appointments file in the calendar?", The answer is cut off after Point number 6. All i have is everything up to:

"6. Edit Scripts. While you don't need to create any scripts in your appointments file, you do need to edit a few scripts in CC Calendar that set specific fields in the appointments table. As with layouts, your fields may not line up exactly with the original fields. Check t"

I was wondering if anyone could post the rest of the answer or if there's something I need to change to get it to show the answer in full?

Thanks!
-Wan
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:01 am
Hi Wan. (Thanks for posting the version number with your question!)

You can find the rest of the FAQ entry below. Since the FAQ is editable, you can just paste this in at the end of yours.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

John

6. Edit Scripts. While you don't need to create any scripts in your appointments file, you do need to edit a few scripts in CC Calendar that set specific fields in the appointments table. As with layouts, your fields may not line up exactly with the original fields. Check the following scripts in CCCalendar (these scripts are thoroughly commented to make this process easier):

New Appointment: Check the two set field statements. They should set your versions of ApptKeyDateStart and ApptKeyUser respectively. The script should end with a GotoField step going to your ApptTimeStart field.

Edit Appointment: Just check that the last line uses a GotoField step going to your ApptTitle field.

7. That's It!
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)