Unable to make appointments appear in calendar views

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:34 pm
After successfully setting up the Free Version with an existing appointments file, we decided we like the product enough to upgrade to Pro. Since then I have been slaving over this database trying to get it to sync with our pre-existing appointments file.

I added all of the necessary fields, and followed the directions for the Pro version as well as I could. I meticulously changed all of the references in every script I could find that referenced the appointments file as well as every field. But for some reason when I select the different Calendar views nothing shows up. The only way for me to know that anything is clicking in at all is click the search button, which lists all 240+ appointment items.

Is there something that I may have overlooked? What runs the Calendar View setups? I thought it was Portal related, but they all seem to be connecting to the right layout.

Any help is welcomed!
Thanks,
Joelle Tannenbaum
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:02 am
Hi Joelle,

It *is* all portal based and I can suggest a couple of the most common things you may have overlooked...

a) Make sure that the key fields you define in your appointments file are of the type "text".

b) Make sure your Key calcs and fields like "ApptDateEndCalc" have "do not evaluate if all referenced fields are empty" unchecked.

Of course there are any number of little things that can cause a relationship to fail to resolve. Feel free to email me the files and I'll be glad to figure it out for you. Send them to john at seedcode.com

Best,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)