11hr vertical scheduling view in FM 8

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:57 pm
Hi

Just got Filemaker Pro 8 and I was checking it out.. and I noticed in Scheduling view, showing 11 hours vertically, the horizontal lines don't line up with the hours on the left, and the rest of the appointment 'bubbles'. Seems like the space per hour/appointment is larger than each space between the horizontal lines.

Vertical view showing 5 hours is fine.. but we were thinking of using the 11hr view as our primary interface for scheduling.

Am I the only one experiencing this? And how should I go about fixing it?

Thanks[/img]
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:13 am
You know, I completely missed that, but you're right. There is some kind of "drift" going on... you can certainly see it at the bottom of the hours column and I believe it is making the appointment themselves hard to click on.

I'll take a look at this today and see if this is something that can be nudged on your end. If not, we'll put up a new version.

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:09 am
John Sindelar wrote:I'll take a look at this today and see if this is something that can be nudged on your end. If not, we'll put up a new version.

Oh, it will definitely be a new version...

The 403px tall portal in FM7 draws as 416px in FM8. So, I've redrawn all the affected portals (this only happens with the *very* narrow portals used in our time displays). I have a new version ready, just need to do some testing on XP and I'll post an announcement to our mailing list later today letting people know how to get a copy if they need one.

Thanks for catching this!
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:01 pm
Actually I forgot to mention that it was impossible to click on appointments :o

Got the email.. thanks for the quick response.. gonna check it out now

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)