Printing a day schedule

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:32 am
I'm looking at CC CALENDAR 7/8
I ordered FM 8 advanced but I didn't get it yet.(using dev 7.0 now)
Is it possible to print a form showing a day view of ALL the timeslots for a DAY.
I would like to be able to print the day view and see the empty slots also. That way , I could print the day view in the morning and add by hand new appts If I'm on the road and get new appts by phone.

Thanks for the info
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:56 am
There is a bit of default printing in the product, even the free version.

From the FAQ:

Free Version.

There is a “print” button on the Daily view screen which will print the appointments for that day using a separate print layout which allows for more of the appointment text to show. This is a very basic print setup, and we imagine that users will modify this layout to suit their needs. On the Month view you’ll use FileMaker’s built in print capabilities (File / Print). If you’re printing the Month view, be sure to set your paper size to tabloid.

The paid versions also include some other options.

Full and Pro Versions.

The Daily view offers a print button which works just like that described above. You may also print the Week or Month screens using FileMaker’s built in print capabilities (File / Print). If you’re printing the Week or Month view, be sure to set your paper size to tabloid.

Additionally, you can use the “Search” button on any of the calendar views to get more control over printing. The search screen lets you build found sets of appointments using either the calendar filters or freeform finds. Once you’ve built a found set you may use the “Print” button at the bottom of the search screen to print that found set.

We sell the product unlocked, allowing more complicated printing to be added individually. The default printing may work out nicely for you however. I find that the daily view fits nicely on letter paper in landscape mode, without seeing all of the monthly mini-calendars. On legal paper, those are visable as well.

Hope that helps.

Court
Court Bowman, President
Cleveland Consulting, Inc.

http://www.clevelandconsulting.com/

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)