can I add the calender file to my currrent file or vice vers

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:45 pm
I have a fairly extensive scheduling database for our service company and would like to add the calender and to do program of icalender into this. Is this possible? or can I add my current database into icalender? I am really wanting an opening layout which will show a list of to-do's and calender reminders to start the day. Each of my clients have a seperate ID and our database involves many tabs from FP8. Please guide me in the right direction.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:56 pm
You can certainly link the calendar to your file. Some suggestions in that direction can be found in this post. We wouldn't suggest you try to move the calendar into your file so that you have only 1 .fp7; that is a tremendous amount of work for very little gain, in our opinion.

You can also link appointments to your contacts. Our Scheduling Edition has appointments already linked to its own client's table and includes instructions for swapping this out for your own client's file.

Alternately, you could follow these instructions to link your client's table to the appointments table in our regular Pro Calendar.

Hope that helps.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)