"Other Items" work like "To-Dos" so that

Support, Questions and Suggestions for the FM7 Version of CC Calendar.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:51 am
Have you published instructions to program the "Other Items" records to show past due items in the Daily view?

Nate
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:26 pm
No we haven't Nate. If you need to do this, you'll be duplicating the date part of the relationship between CalendarDaily and ToDoDaily. Take a look at that relationship and let me know if you get it working.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:40 pm
Couldn't get it to work.

I've duplicated all the fields that appear to be relevant, into the "Other Items" table, and have updated all the field references in the calcs for the relationship that is used in the TodoDaily-CalendarDaily relationship.

1. I'm not sure if I located all the critical pieces that make it work.
2. In the TodoDaily-CalendarDaily relationship, there is a relationship criteria between ToDoKeyDateRangeCalc and CalDateKeyCalc0ToDo. I'm not sure what to do on the the CalendarDaily side of the new OtherItemKeyDateRangeCalc relationship...?

Sorry, I was hoping you'd already had to deal with this with some other knuckle-head...
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:48 pm
Nate wrote:2. In the TodoDaily-CalendarDaily relationship, there is a relationship criteria between ToDoKeyDateRangeCalc and CalDateKeyCalc0ToDo. I'm not sure what to do on the the CalendarDaily side of the new OtherItemKeyDateRangeCalc relationship...?

I bet that's it. Just use the same field (CalDateKeyCalc0ToDo) on the calendar side to get things to behave the same as todos- show up until done and thereafter only on the dates due and done.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to CC Calendar (FM7/8)