Calendar Week Thin Less Detail Layout

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:53 am
John,

I have been altering the above layout to include Saturday and Sunday, as my "Show Weekend" button doesn't seem to do anything. All the capacity to do so was already there I just needed to add two more columns and point them at 6 and 7. However the Mask on 7 seems to be behaving oddly. The end calc is not working so when an appointment finishes it looks like the coloured panel just crops off instead of the nice rounded end. Saturday works fine but for some reason all appointments in Sunday's column display like this. I tried tracing back through your calculations for masks but could not see anything out of place.

Have you encountered this before? Do you know why it is doing it?

BTW, I am working on version 3.1. Are the four other Week views (Thick/Thin/Less/More) now obselete in favour of using only the Basic view? As my little Thick/Thin/Less/More buttons at the bottom also don't seem to do anything except return you to the same basic view.

Toby
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:29 am
It is bug in the relationship between CalSchedHours and CalSchedHoursApptsEnd7. The very last line of the relationship reads:

AND HourFilterProjectID_kf_Calc ≠ ApptProjectID_kf_Calc

it should instead read:

AND HourFilterProjectID_kf_CalcHide ≠ ApptProjectID_kf_Calc

Toby

Return to SeedCode Calendar