Permanently changing default start time

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:47 am
I would like to know if there is a way to permanently change the start time in schedule view to something other than 8:00 AM. When I change the start time in the calendar settings, it reverts back to 8 AM when the file is closed. Being able to permanently change this would save my users a step every time they open the file.

Thanks for input.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:30 pm
Sure thing: edit the script "Load Calendar Settings - On Startup --- Edit Configuration Here ---" and you'll find all sorts of default settings in there, including the default start time.

Enjoy!
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 am
Thanks John. Perhaps if you had made the clearly obvious words "--EDIT CONFIGURATION HERE--" blink neon green I would have seen it. :)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:43 pm
Is there a way to put in an end time as well? I was able to change the end time using these instructions but I didn't see a way to put in an end time, instead of the calendar going all the way to the next day at 5:15am?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:49 pm
To change both the start and end time of the calendar, you'll want to change the values that are set into the CalendarInterface::TimeStartGlob field and the $sc_NumberOfRows variable, both happen in the "Load Calendar Settings - On Startup --- Edit Configuration Here" script. You'll also need to either increase the number of portal rows on the calendar views you want to affect (probably week and day), which would mean increasing the height of the layout accordingly. Or you could add a scroll bar to the portals on those views. Here are some tips to help with that:

http://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.p ... heCalendar

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Jeff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 pm
I'm sorry. I typed that wrong. I was able to change the START time using these instructions, not the end time. Does this change the directions at all?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm
No problem. Follow those instructions and you'll be able to change both start and end times.

Return to SeedCode Calendar