Default Month

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:02 pm
I have the tab set to the Month default, however, if I change the view to week or day view, close the calendar (not file), and run the upon open script, I get the day or week view, not my default Month view. The calendar is reloading into what the last view was. I have checked in the load calendar script, but do not see exactly where to turn this off at?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 pm
Hey Robert. I believe this is because the "Calendar" button on our home layout has "Go to Day" as its script. Try switching that to just going to the calendar layout (Go to layout). Just going to layout will take you to the default tab for sure.

Hope that helps,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 am
I am by-passing the home screen. I am using a button on my Event layout, which runs the upon opening script, and inside that script I am going directly to the "calendar - no side menu" layout, but getting the mixed calendar view results.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am
Ah. Well first you may want to edit the Go To Calendar Layout script so it uses the no-side bar versions of the layouts.

Then I think you want that button on your event layout to run the Go To Month script at the end of Upon Opening (or instead of it if Upon Opening is in your start up routine).

Hope that helps,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 am
Yes. Got it. Thanks.

Return to SeedCode Calendar