Wrong events in Week View

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:51 am
I have a source in which all the records have the same start date and end date. I am using it to show when jobs are due (may be there is a smarter way of doing this). The problem is that, in Week View, a job that has start and end dates on Wednesday the 24th is showing up on Wednesday the 10th and 17th as well. It does not show up on Wednesday the 31st or thereafter, and it does not show up on Wednesday the 3rd. Another job that is due on Monday the 15th also shows up on Monday the 8th, but on no other Mondays. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

BTW, to give these events the same start and end dates I have tried leaving the end date blank (""), making the end date a calculation (start date) and mapping the start date to the end date in in Source layout and the problem described above has not been affected.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 am
BTW, there is no problem in Month View or Day View, where the events show up just as they should.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am
Hi Martin,

Not sure why that would be happening. Can you send me a message at [email protected]? I'd like to get a copy to look at.

Thanks!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 pm
Thanks for fixing my bad integration. It made total sense once you showed me what was wrong!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:19 pm
Great Martin! I'll pass that onto John as he's the one who figured it out.

Have a great Weekend!

Return to SeedCode Calendar