Need Help to Relate a Company to a Project

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:49 am
I am working with the Calendar Pro version and I have changed Company to Account and Project to Loads as these terms are more accurate for my application.

I would like to put a portal on the Loads (Project) screen to show only the Accounts (Companies) that fit a type ahead filter in order to relate an Account to a Load. I am thinking of starting the portal empty and filling in as I type letters into a global field.

If I type an "s", it will show all accounts that start with a "s". I can then add another letter for example an "h" to narrow down the possible choices to all Accounts that start with "sh" and so on. My database has over 500 Accounts and I am wondering if doing it this way would be too slow and if it would perhaps be better to start with a fully populated portal.

I have room to put something like this right on the Loads layout or ideally have a mini window pop up similar to the one in SeedCode Complete. I am thinking that a mini window could be adapted to other situations down the road.

What are your thoughts on this and can you give me some direction on this? Thank you.

Return to SeedCode Calendar