Home Tab, Event List & ToDos

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 pm
I've successfully integrated your Pro calendar into our own solution but have three questions.

1. Can I delete the Home tab? (so just leave Day, Week, Month, etc).

2. How can I view the related records in the Event List screen for each of the tabs? For example, if 20 events are shown on the Week tab how can I show the same 20 records in the list screen? Or if the user has filtered the Month tab to show 10 events can I show those 10 records in the list screen?

3. Can I show ToDos only for a certain staff member? As per your documentation (http://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.p ... 12.Filters) I added a 5th filter so you can filter by Staff Calendar. However the ToDos only display if I've cleared this 5th filter. I would like the ToDos to display regardless of the 5th filter. I have a new number field in the ToDo table (called UserID) and a new global field in the CalendarInterface table (called CurrentUserID_g). I'd also like to show the ToDos (if toggled on under the Sources tab) for the appropriate staff member as well as regardless of this 5th filter. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

James
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:41 am
Hi James,

Yes, you can delete the Home tab.

To show the events from the current calendar view in a list, you can use standard FileMaker techniques to go to a list layout and find and sort the records using the same criteria in effect on the calendar (date range and filters).

Your third question isn't so clear to me. I can tell you that if you are adding a new filter (Filter #5), there are several scripts that need to know about that new filter, so one explanation would be that you've missed one of these. Beyond that, you're welcome to send me your file and I'd be happy to take a look and help you figure out exactly what's wrong.

Jeff

Return to SeedCode Calendar