Day Week views.. Can't seem to see later than 1130AM

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:32 am
Hi you all...

I am fine, getting along..
Move totally all my apps to FM12... love the graphic enhancement... and layout assists..
So I converted up SC code FM11.. not using your FM12.. b/c I made to many adjustments... and you know...

Anyways..I have SC in both my inbound Telemessage now have OutBound TeleMarketing CMR that I post calendar several various colored events reminders for followup etc ongoing development still

a couple of thing...
1) Were to find switch so I always see Month.. seems to default Week...

2) Ok! , or better than, if I select "SIMPLE" view esp. for the DAY/WEEK tab view else, crush together with that REDline indication more...

and SImple shows list format like,,, i can deal with...
looks like it might scroll too... I have 30 events in one day... haven't tested with more yet to find out?

BTW, I test adding new events, incrementing 10 mins.. to my StartTIME so not to pack on top of each other time slots... make my view better... not to revisit Add event window

In the NOT Simple mode

WHY??? I can only see 6AM to 11:30 events but having some events set ahead, say 8pm
I can not get to? CAN'T SCROLL or found the secret way if at all?
To see my 8 pm event without going to SIMPLE view?

:D
YO FOUND THE ANSWER... my eyes.. looking all those times...did not on left side see up/down arrow so much black on black

but the events are colored green view normally in month view...
in DAY WEEK... it solid green.. can't see Line one of calender whereas i can in Month view?? see image attached

YES BACK UP OFTEN...
you all back up Save copy COMPACT regularly..

I hate to use it.. but have to many time.... gone back a week once... whew that was a mental recall

because I was not doing so more often...

This week lost a day.. not much.. but....

because

All of a sudden I click DAY/WEEk tab and my Calendar_SMALL was crushed..
Black n white...

I don't recall why or what happen...

I hate those layers :roll:
Attachments
SC1.JPG
SC1.JPG (103.64 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 pm
Hi Ron,

Lots of things could be causing that green area on your calendar. My guess is there's a problem with either the position of some of the layered objects in that portal, or the stacking order is wrong. Both of those things can happen pretty easily without you even realizing it. You should probably copy/paste that portal and its contents from a recent backup and re-apply any changes you've made in the meantime. Otherwise it can be pretty tedious to try to unravel.

When you turn "Simple View" on, you're actually going to a different tab panel and portal, which explains why you aren't seeing the same problems there.

To change the default view when you open the calendar, just change the subscript that runs toward the end of the "Upon Opening" script.

I hope that helps.

Jeff

Return to SeedCode Calendar