Day View

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 pm
I swapped my Contact table with the SampleContact. Looks good except now when showing Day View, the information displayed are not correct. Before I did the swap, the day view is showing contact name, phone no and email address. Now after the swap, it is showing my login name and some other unwanted information from my new contact table. I tried reading all the documentation but cannot find where I can do the mapping.

Similar, how do I make changes to the displayed information in the Month View? Default, it is showing the Time Start and Summary of the Event. I like to change this to Time Start and ContactName. Thank you very much
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 pm
Here's our online article that describes how to control the content of events on the calendar views:
http://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.p ... LineEvents

Regarding the incorrectly mapped Contact fields, it sounds like that's the task before you - remapping field objects to the right fields in your new Contact table. If you'd like to send me a screen shot of exactly where this is happening I'll try to give you some more specific guidance.

Jeff
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:17 pm
I got it. Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

Return to SeedCode Calendar