Calendar Pro Entires showing on wrong dates

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 pm
I integrated my solution (a vacation request database) into the seed code calendar pro and everything was working very well for about a month.

I have the calendar set to pre-filter on loading when a certain field is set to "Approved" Now that we have around 250 entries on the calendar, certain records are showing on the wrong date. I have isolated one of them and been doing some troubleshooting.

Person A has an record with a date start 4/21 and date end 4/22, but the calendar is showing him on vacation 4/21 through 4/26. If I set every other record to denied (so it doesn't show on the calendar) and only set his to approved, it works fine. I can add other entries back in slowly, but it seems like there is a point when X amount of entries are around a certain date something is getting corrupted.

By sheer luck, I found one record that seemed to be causing the problem with Person A. If I changed person B's request that ended on 4/21 to denied or changed the end date to 4/20 or 4/22, it fixes the problem with Person A's entries (and some other ones that have the same problem, but not all of them).

Any ideas?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:03 am
This is probably data-related. Check on two things... See if there is a trailing carriage return in any of the fields you're using in your zscEventSummaryCalc field (probably Summary, Description, etc.). If you find any trailing carriage returns, delete them and see if that makes a difference. Also make sure there is no more than one value in your Status field (no carriage returns) for all records. If you can't figure it out, send me your file(s) at [email protected]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:27 pm
I figured it out. Im not sure how it is happening yet, but I had a lot of records with identical serial numbers. The id field is set to auto enter serial numbers on creation, but somehow they are getting used twice occasionally.
thanks for you help!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:22 pm
Glad you got it figured out! Thanks for letting us know.

Return to SeedCode Calendar