Filter Toggling Resource include to omit

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:00 am
Hi there is a strange behaviour. You can reproduce it with deliver calendar pro.
Going to Calendar Schedule -> Filter resources /standard is the fancy include), All is shown. Just toggling to omit --> strange wrong headers wrong data -> marking example A -> apply resource filter ==> shows example A without data !!! It shipped show all except (omit) example A !?!?
What do you thing about this ?
best regards
Juergen
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 am
Hi Juergen, It looks like that is a display bug that hasn't been caught yet so thanks for reporting it. As soon as you click "apply resource filter" to apply your filters everything works fine so it is just a display bug until you select your filters. I will log this bug and we will get it fixed for the next release.

Thanks,
Tanner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 pm
Hi Tanner
after you click apply /that would be the easiest "bug fixing", it shows the marked "to omit" resource with no data, instead of all resources besides the omitted. So to should work ?!? Looks like the query is wrong.
best regards
Juergen
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 am
Juergen,
Are you implying that you are experiencing more than just the display bug in between selecting omit and applying the filter? Once I apply the filter it appears to me that the problem goes away, it is just in between setting the omit switch and clicking apply.

If you are experiencing something more than that please let me know. If that is what you are experiencing we will be working on a bug fix and get that out for the next update.

Thanks,
Tanner

Return to SeedCode Calendar