Import To-Do's from previous version of SeedCode Complete?

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:18 pm
Hi Tanner and John:

I'm embedding the Calendar into my solution, which is based on SeedCodeComplete 10. I'm trying to get my old To-Do's into the new ToDoList. Seems to me the most straightforward way to do this is to export them, then import them into the ToDoList.

Does that sound right to you?

If yes, then I need your help. I'm having no trouble exporting them :) but I'm finding it more difficult than expected to import.
Do you provide documentation on how to do this?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 pm
We don't have documentation specifically on importing and exporting events and todos. Do you already have working ToDo's in your file? So the only part that's failing is after you import new ones they don't show up? If you are importing your records you need to make sure the field mapping is correct so start dates line up and end dates line up. If you already have a working ToDo's table that works in your new file I can't see any large roadblocks.

I would probably make sure that your ToDo's are working if you manually add one. Then double check that your field mapping on import is matching appropriate fields. I would turn on auto enter options on import so field data can update appropriately too.

Hope that helps,

Tanner
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:27 pm
Yes, thanks Tanner!

Return to SeedCode Calendar