Roll Forward in Events like Todo

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:07 am
I everyone, I'm doing testing with the different Sources. I like the Events Settings but would like to add the roll forward effect to it, like in the ToDo source so that I'm reminded everyday of a past Event. And also that the event would stop going forward if the status would be marked as done or something. I have tried to reconfigure the ToDo Layout, "because these settings are in that particular Source", But when I tried to add the Start and End Times to it, it got all messed up.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:14 am
What you're describing is exactly how the To-Do function already works. Why not just use that? Is there something about To-Do's that doesn't work the way you want it to?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:40 am
Like mentionned there is no time start and time end field, so that I can't move my "todo event" on a specific time in the calendar. I tried to borrow the time fields of the events table with no succes. I tried to use the time start and time end field of the todo table, and add the time value list to it with no succes. I don't know what to try anymore.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:46 am
Try changing the value set into $$sc_SourceForToDo in the "Load Calendar Settings - On Startup --- Edit Configuration Here ---" script to 1 (the SampleEvents table). Then rerun the "Upon Opening" script and see if that gives you what you're looking for. More about how the To-Do function works here: http://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.p ... .To-DoList
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:35 am
Perfect, I'll thick this is going to work for me. I'll just have to play a little with the event summary calc so that I see what I want in the calendar. Thanks a million, and have a good day.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:04 am
Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.

Return to SeedCode Calendar