Unwanted information in the Calendar Events

Support for our integrated Contact Manager, Calendar, and Project Tracker.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:50 am
I have a slightly strange query.

So I may just be being silly, but I have two words showing up on my calendar, 'tritto' and 'surgery'. Always shown at 1:15 and 3:30 respectively, and only ever in the first column, as shown in the uploaded picture. Strangely enough, the two words don't seem to mean anything to me or my colleagues, so we can't figure out where they came from.

I appreciate the words themselves are probably specific to my database, so others probably haven't had the same problem, but I thought that maybe people have had similar problems and I was just hoping for some ideas as to why they are there and how to get rid of them. I can't see any evidence of them in any scripts, and I've taken the Layout apart trying to find them.

Thanks
Attachments
Tritto Surgery Pic.png
Tritto Surgery Pic.png (153.01 KiB) Viewed 11331 times
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:01 am
This is probably happening because someone accidentally dragged some text or an image onto the calendar and it got inserted into one or more of the CalendarRows records, which are used to render the calendar views using the virtual list technique. Just navigate to the "Calendar Records" layout and delete all records (there are probably 100 of them). Those records will be recreated the next time you reopen the file.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:54 am
Thanks for the quick response!

So as you said, deleting the records in the "Calendar Records" layout did get rid of the original unwnated information being displayed ('tritto' & 'surgery'). The only problem is that it replaced it with more unwanted information! Now every row in the first column displays a 0 in schedule view, and for some reason Monday is totally blocked out in yellow, which I'm assuming is a consequence of my specific colour calculations. I just don't know why it has done it.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:28 am
I can't imagine what's going on. If you'd like to send me your file at [email protected] I'd be happy to have a look.

Return to SeedCode Calendar