Script cannot be found or has been deleted

Support, Tips and Mods for Matt Navarre's SearchResults technique.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 am
I have succesfully added fmsearchresults in one of my databses.

Now when i follow the exact same steps to add to another one of my databses i get the "Script cannot be found or has been deleted error" everytime i try to click the results of a search.

I am able to search just fine and the records come up fine but I cannot go to any of the records it has found nor the x...amount of records link..

thoughts?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 am
ive tried deleting and importing the scripts a numerous amount of times at this point I am all out of ideas.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:30 pm
Is it the initial script which appears to be missing or a subscript ?

The only reason I ask is, did you paste the layout before the scripts where in place in which case it may have caused the issue ?

What happens with script debugger enabled (if your on FM10 advanced)
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 am
Hi Steven,

When you click on a result you should be running the script "Navigate to Result" is that happening? If not, check the script names again and paste in a new version of the results layout as suggested above.

If that script is running, it calls a couple subscripts: Integration Settings and Search - Iterate. Both of those have to be there to show results in the first place, so I'm guessing the trouble is on a layout. You didn't paste in the results layout from a previous integration, did you? If so perhaps you'd renamed scripts in that integration and so the pasted layout now can't find the scripts you imported?

If all else fails, feel free to email me a copy of the file (john at seedcode.com) or we can set up a screen share to take a look at it.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to fmSearchResults