SSL servlet woes

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:16 am
Hi Hope you can help, I'm getting the following error when trying to test the ZuluSampleData file on our FMSA v11 xserve running snow leopard server 10.6.4

An error occurred while communicating with your FileMaker database. Please verify that the database is on, and web publishing is enabled.

The installation of the servlet was successful, I can see the zulu information page on both public and private IP's over SSL. The DNS for url works fine as well.

The ZuluSampleData has all the permissions set correctly and the publish calendar script is set to use SSL.

I just cannot get the sample file to work.

Is there any additional setup required through Server Admin Sites panel?

Has anyone else had issues running on SL server?

I'm totally confused as everyone else on the forum seems to be up and running!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am
Guy wrote:

You're not alone, Guy. I have two client solutions I'm trying to get running and neither of them are cooperating with connecting to Zulu. To be fair, apparently there's a lot of variables when it comes to web publishing setup that I'm not familiar with. One of the situations involves OSX server running on the same Mac as FM Server. The other is on a FM hosting service's server. Working through with John via email.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 am
Anonymous wrote:
Guy wrote:

You're not alone, Guy. I have two client solutions I'm trying to get running and neither of them are cooperating with connecting to Zulu. To be fair, apparently there's a lot of variables when it comes to web publishing setup that I'm not familiar with. One of the situations involves OSX server running on the same Mac as FM Server. The other is on a FM hosting service's server. Working through with John via email.

To avoid any misinterpretation of my previous post, I'm a SeedCode fanboy. I am getting now and have received in the past tech support far above average from SC in regards to Zulu and SeedCode Calendar Pro. Issues I'm having with my unusual configuration for Zulu installation are being wrestled to the ground with a lot of extra help from John et. al. It's all good. :wink:

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker