Google Calendar Publishing Error

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:46 pm
Followed the install directions carefully and Google Calendar returned an error saying I needed to put my fields in "Quotes". Not sure what that means.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 am
frankb3 wrote:Followed the install directions carefully and Google Calendar returned an error saying I needed to put my fields in "Quotes". Not sure what that means.

Further explanation:

My Filemaker db does have a 3 word title with spaces - could that be an issue?
Also the error mentions a field is missing. I did map all fields successfully in the newly created events table (nothing on my database side is showing up as missing). All based on the Zulu for iCal instructions.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:12 am
Hey there; is one of these errors coming from when you click "publish" on your field mapping layout? If not, can you send me the exact error? Thanks.

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:20 am
John Sindelar wrote:Hey there; is one of these errors coming from when you click "publish" on your field mapping layout? If not, can you send me the exact error? Thanks.

John

Here's the latest

Calendar Publishing Error
com.prosc.fmpjdbc.FileMakerException: 105: "Layout is missing" - Make sure that the table name you have requested in the SQL query is the name of a layout in the current database. (JDBC URL: jdbc:fmp360://localhost/Production Traffic Order / SQL statement: SELECT zulu_uuid, zulu_displayName, zulu_color FROM ZuluCalendarList / params: [] )
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 am
frankb3 wrote:
John Sindelar wrote:Hey there; is one of these errors coming from when you click "publish" on your field mapping layout? If not, can you send me the exact error? Thanks.

John

Here's the latest

Calendar Publishing Error
com.prosc.fmpjdbc.FileMakerException: 105: "Layout is missing" - Make sure that the table name you have requested in the SQL query is the name of a layout in the current database. (JDBC URL: jdbc:fmp360://localhost/Production Traffic Order / SQL statement: SELECT zulu_uuid, zulu_displayName, zulu_color FROM ZuluCalendarList / params: [] )

Also just got

Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from GoogleEventNode:myemail (calendarName=ZuluCalendar): java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: Error while trying to access field 'eventnetwork' in zero-indexed row 6462
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 am
Thanks for the details: it is not the spaces in your file name. My best guess would be that the layout named in ZuluCalendarList::zulu_layoutName is not (is no longer) the name of a layout in your file, or is not a layout the logged in user can see. The same can happen with ZuluCalendarList::zulu_databaseName if you change the file name after clicking publish. Finally, you might make sure you don't have a space after the file name in Zulu Admin.

If neither of those seem like it, please email the most recent version of this log...

{FileMaker Server Home}/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/cwpe-tomcat/logs/catalina.log

... to john at seedcode.com and I'll check it out.

Thanks!
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker