Setting up google syncing

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 am
i have had this working.. Although after trying to re setup the same system after a crash i get the following sync errors.

Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from GoogleCalendarNode:----myemailaddress---: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ResultSet is not positioned on a valid row.

i have removed the old sync'd cals from the googles side and tried again but its still the same error (manual sync).
i have also rebooted and reinstalled the the latest zulu download.

it works fine in ical though....

cheers for you help...
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 am
[email protected] wrote:it works fine in ical though....

The iCal side of this is a rock. =)

There are a few more things you need to do besides deleting the calendars on Google in order to get a fresh start with this. You'll find step by step instructions here: http://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.p ... oogleReset

Follow those and you'll have the Google Calendar side up and running again.
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 am
I'm receiving the same error. Two calendars worked fine for a few days, now when synching result in the below error:

Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from GoogleCalendarNode:----myemailaddress---: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ResultSet is not positioned on a valid row.

is the only solution really to delete all calendars and google synch's and start over?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am
Hey there,

Before you do that, email me the log from here: {FileMaker Server Home}/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/cwpe-tomcat/logs/catalina.log

And let me know if iCal only was working fine for two days or Google Sync was working fine for two days.

(email this to john at seedcode.com)

Thanks!

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker