Filtered Calendars and iCal/Google Calendars

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:14 pm
Hi John
I am getting an issue when adding events in iCal or Google Calendars to a filtered calendar.
In iCal I get an error as below

The request for “another hour” in “RHCP_TAG” in account “[email protected]” failed.

The server responded with
“HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error”
to operation CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation.

and I get the options to Stay Offline, Revert to Server or Go Online. If I select Go Online then everything is fine, the filter key is automatically entered in the database

If I try and create an event in Google Calendar I get a sync error as bvelow

Sync failed: java.sql.SQLException: Unable to perform operation: Inserting object with hub id 166; Data: SyncObject{nodeID='nf6mcpcqfg01ub0k9lrq95i4ek', etag='"EUgCTwVFeCp7JGA6WhJQ"', data=VEventWrapper{event=BEGIN:VEVENT DTSTAMP:20110124T213627Z UID:nf6mcpcqfg01ub0k9lrq95i4ekgoogle.com CREATED:20110124T213546Z DESCRIPTION:sdfsdfsfdsffgsfg DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20111117 DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20111118 LOCATION:home SUMMARY:from googlecal END:VEVENT }} into DBCalendarData{syncAccount=SyncAccount{fmAccount=Account{username='xxx'}, googleAccounts=[Account{username='[email protected]'}]}, dataSource=DBDataSource{username='xxx'}, database='EAData', eventTableName='ZuluEvents', displayName='RHCP_TAG', filterKey='zkZuluFilterAE', filterValue='Act00047'}: com.prosc.fmpjdbc.FileMakerException: 104: "Script is missing" - You have a -script parameter in your SQL which references a non-existent script. (JDBC URL: jdbc:fmp360://localhost/EAData / SQL statement: INSERT INTO "ZuluEvents" ("zuluSummary", "zuluNote", "dateEnd", "zulu_UUID", "timeStart", "zulu_ICAL_DATA", "dateStart", "zulu_LOCATION", "timeEnd", "zulu_DELETED", "zkZuluFilterAE", "-script") VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) / params: [from googlecal, sdfsdfsfdsffgsfg, 2011-11-18, nf6mcpcqfg01ub0k9lrq95i4ekgoogle.com, null, BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:-//360Works//FMCalDAV 1.2//EN VERSION:2.0 CALSCALE:GREGORIAN BEGIN:VEVENT DTSTAMP:20110124T213627Z UID:nf6mcpcqfg01ub0k9lrq95i4ekgoogle.com CREATED:20110124T213546Z DESCRIPTION:sdfsdfsfdsffgsfg DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20111117 DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20111118 LOCATION:home SUMMARY:from googlecal END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR , com.prosc.fmpjdbc.DateWithZone@88485f, home, null, null, Act00047, Zulu_PostEdit] )

I suspected the cause of the SQL error may be that the Zulu_postEdit script was in a folder in my Manage Scripts, but I have tried at the root level and am getting the same result. So now I am suspecting that the issue is to do with the entry of the filter data.

Any pointers to help me?

Thanks

Tim
----------------------
Tim Anderson Group
Scotland

http://www.timanderson.co.uk
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 pm
Hey Tim,

The most common problem with the filtering is that a) the filter field is a calc (it can't be and needs to be a simple text or number field) or b) that the filter field is not on the fieldmapping layout.

As for the script, I can't believe this would have gotten changed, but the name should be the same and the same case as the name in your error: Zulu_PostEdit and you can't have a folder with the same name.

Let me know if that clears it up.

Thanks,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:44 pm
Hi John,
Field is text, not a calc
Field is on the layout, but I noticed that it does not have a name (object name)
Script has not been renamed, no folder with same name

And to confirm filtering works fine, it is just the adding of new events from iCal and Google that cause issues.

Also using latest version of Zulu.

Will try and do some more testing to find the cause

Tim
----------------------
Tim Anderson Group
Scotland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:15 am
Ok, really simple error - added here to try and hep anyone else who makes the same mistake!

When I created the Privilege set I had for the account used in iCal/Google Calendar I left the Script access and 'No Access'. Changing this to executable only fixed the problem.
----------------------
Tim Anderson Group
Scotland

SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 am
Perfect Tim! Thanks for posting that.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker