multi calendars with google

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 am
I have 5 calendars attached to Zulu and they open in ical and filemaker including google online. BUT, they are not showing up with my google account inside of ical or other calendar programs, such that on my phone. Can you help, it seems only my primary google account syncs and displays.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 am
Hi,

If you've set Google Calendar up as a CalDAV account in iCal, visit iCal's Preferences, select Accounts, and select your Google account: now click on the Delegation tab and select which calendars you'd like to see.

For information on adding these Google calendars to your iPhone, follow the instructions here: http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bi ... wer=138740

Hope that helps,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 am
I will try this, how about on a windows 7 phone?
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 am
The new windows phones seem to be a moving target: early reports are that only your main Google calendar syncs, but that may have been resolved. I don't have one so I can't just dive in. And there isn't much online. If you find anything on this please post it here. I'll do the same.

This is what Google has and it's a little dated: Setting up your Windows Mobile Phone.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker