Sync error

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:04 pm
Can you help with the following error.
Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from DBCalendarData{syncAccount=SyncAccount{fmAccount=Account{username='Scott'}, googleAccounts=[Account{username='[email protected]'}]}, dataSource=DBDataSource{username='Scott'}, database='Peak7', eventTableName='Peak 7 Calendar', displayName='Event - Open', filterKey='Status ', filterValue='Open '}: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.prosc.fmpjdbc.FileMakerException: 102: "Field is missing" - Make sure that the fields you are specifing in your WHERE or UPDATE clauses actually exist in the specified table/layout, and that all fields with special characters or spaces have quotes around them. (JDBC URL: jdbc:fmp360://localhost/Peak7 / SQL statement: SELECT "Project_Name", "zulu_ALARM_EMAIL_RECIPIENTS", "zulu_ALARM_TYPE", "zulu_ALARM_TRIGGER_MINUTES", "Description", "Date_End", "zulu_UUID", "time_start", "zulu_CREATION_TIMESTAMP", "ID_Project", "zulu_ICAL_DATA", "id_location", "Date_Start", "zulu_ALARM_TRIGGER_TIMESTAMP", "time_end", "zulu_MODIFICATION_TIMESTAMP", "zulu_URL", "zulu_DELETED" FROM "Peak 7 Calendar" WHERE "Status " LIKE ? AND "zulu_MODIFICATION_TIMESTAMP" <= ? AND "zulu_DELETED"!=1 / params: [Open , null] )
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Sure thing.

The "field missing" message is usually accurate: FileMaker thinks the field is missing because it can't get to it. That may be because a mapped field is no longer on the layout (like the FilterKey field named in ZuluCalendarList) or because the logged in user's access privileges don't allow a field to be seen/modified.

The error also shows the field "Status" with a space after it. You may want to check that and run "publish" again if you have to change that field name. (Make sure the status field is on the layout as well.)

Hope that helps,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm
I had everything working perfectly untill I upgraded to the current non-demo version and did the Google Reset. On my last sync, about 20 copies of the same calendar ended up in the Google Calednar. Here is my current error message when trying to sync.

Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from GoogleCalendarNode:[email protected]: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ResultSet is not positioned on a valid row.

Thanks
Scott
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:39 pm
Sorry to hear that Scott. You'll definitely want to do another reset (that result set error means indicates the need for the reset). In the last reset, did you change the UUIDs of your ZuluCalendarList records in FileMaker? I'd guess that was missed: follow the instructions for the reset carefully and if that doesn't get you up, email me your log file...

{FileMaker Server Home}/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/cwpe-tomcat/logs/catalina.log

...and we'll figure it out.

Best,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 pm
I tried to reset again and came up with the same error. During the reset I could not find the ZuluSync folder. I had found it on a prior reset so perhaps I have not got far enough for the system to create new one.

I just foung the logs and will get those to you tomorrow. I have to run right now.

Thanks
Scott
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:47 pm
Still having problems

Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from GoogleCalendarNode:[email protected]: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ResultSet is not positioned on a valid row.

I can't complete all of the steps of the google reset. The one time I erased the ZuluSync folder, I could no longer see folders under the systemprofile. I did a gpupdate /force and was able to see many folders again but not ZuluSync. The files disappeared again gpupdate has not restored there visibility. It has to be there since I can sync ZuluSampleData.

Here is part of the log.

WARNING: SimpleFileSyncJoinStore was created and never closed/saved. This may intentional if the sync failed. com.prosc.fmcaldav.SyncWithGoogle$MyContactSyncJoinStore@ad58fb
Feb 12, 2011 4:34:46 PM com.prosc.sync.Engine deriveDeletions
INFO: 4 records are missing from GoogleCalendarNode:[email protected]; scanning all records to detect which ones were deleted
Feb 12, 2011 4:34:46 PM com.prosc.sync.Engine deriveDeletions
INFO: Fetching every database record to get the list of primary keys
Feb 12, 2011 4:34:46 PM com.prosc.sync.Engine _readNodes
INFO: Detected 4 record(s) deleted from GoogleCalendarNode:[email protected]
Feb 12, 2011 4:34:46 PM com.prosc.fmcaldav.admin.SyncAdminPage$SyncAdminForm$1 onClick
WARNING: Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from GoogleCalendarNode:[email protected]: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ResultSet is not positioned on a valid row.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes from GoogleCalendarNode:[email protected]: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ResultSet is not positioned on a valid row.
at com.prosc.sync.Engine._readNodes(Engine.java:238)

I don't know what to try next.

Thanks
Scott
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Hey Scott,

Would you be able to email the whole log to support at seedcode.com

Thanks!
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm
John,

I emailed the logs on Sunday

Scott
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm
Got 'em Scott: will reply by email. Thanks for the reminder!
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker