Google Reset - can't find ZuluSync folder

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 pm
I am trying to execute a Google Reset but can't find my ZuluSync folder. I've looked where it is supposed to be (C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\ZuluSync), but it's not there.

I tried to reset without deleting that folder, but now when I try to re-establish syncing, I get no records in my Google account.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Nova
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 pm
Hi Nova,

We're having an issue with this on Windows. I'm guessing you are running 64 bit. Try:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\ZuluSync

Let me know if this helps,
-Jason
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:07 am
Yes! That did the trick. Thanks so much for the help. And yes, my machine is running Windows 7 (64-bit).

One other note of confusion...step 4 of GoogleReset says to change the zulu_uuid value for each of the ZuluCalendarList records but I wasn't sure how to do this. I changed all records to blank, which seems to have done the trick. You might want to update that instruction.

Thanks!
Nova
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:12 am
Hey Nova,

Great, I think the blank UUIDs might cause some issues. We ask you to change those, because Google remembers the UUIDs even from deleted calendars, and this can cause issues when "re-syncing." You should just need to change one character in the previous UUID to make it unique. As long as it's something Google hasn't seen before.

hth,
Jason

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker