Duplicate Google Calendar Events

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 am
My Zulu Sync with Google has stopped working and when I do a manual sync I get this message.

"Thu Jul 14 06:48:15 PDT 2011: Sync failed: java.lang.IllegalStateException: syncStatesByHubId.size 138 does not equal syncStatsByNodeId.size 137"

Also I now have quite a lot of duplicate event in Google Calendar which in turn are creating duplicate events in FM.

I have deleted the events on both sides and cleared the event uuid for the real events in FM, but when I do a manual sync I get the above message and more duplicates.

Any ideas...
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 am
Hi,

There's a few more steps in doing a Google Reset that you should check out here:

http://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.p ... oogleReset

Changing the calendarlist record(s) uuids might be the issue, or making the sure the sync data folders are deleted, but all the steps are necessary.

Let me know if that helps,
Jason
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:15 am
I did a full Google reset and it sorted out but this is the second time in a couple of weeks that I have had to do this, so I am a bit concerned.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:51 am
Hi,

If you know which day this happened, we can take a look at the Catalina log from that day, and see if there's something there that tells us what happened.

It's in FileMaker Server > Web Publishing > publishing-engine > cwpe-tomcat > logs > catalina.2011-<date>.log

You can send it to me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Jason
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 am
Hi Jason,

This problem does not seem to have gone away, even though a full google reset did seem to sort things out.

For this reason I am sending you the Catalina log files as you suggested.

Ken
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:42 am
Did anyone ever figure this problem out. I have reported it before as well and had to finally turn off Zulu after doing at least 25 resets. If you found the answer to this problem please post it here.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:07 pm
Hi Paul,

Version 1.252 did have an update that could have been related to duplicate events, so you might want to make sure you've got the latest version (1.254). We also updated the Google Reset instructions a little while back, so you might want to make sure the Reset Steps you're taking correspond.

http://www.seedcode.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.p ... oogleReset

Let us know if that helps,
Jason

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker