deleted sample calendar

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm
Dear Support
I was installing zulu to publish purchase_orders arrival dates in iCal.
I got it all working fine but the I saw, that the events that I changed in iCal changed back after a refresh. iCal was not writing back to the server. I played around and found that "sometimes" only this happened. If for example I changed an event one day forward and two hours later....it would only show up two hours later, but on the same day it was before the change.
I restarted all the machines involved...and deleted all the calendars (3..ZuluSampleData, pc "purchases" and pp production_orders), thinking that if I click "Publish" again... they would one after the other come back to life.
But now. the publish button in ZuluSampleData does NOT create any calendars anymore.
Help appreciated.
Yours
Pierre
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm
Hi Pierre,

You deleted the ZuluCalendarList records, right? No problem. The publish button will recreate them, but a) you need to be on one of your Field Mapping layouts (the one with the Zulu tabs on it), and b) you need to have the database open with a privilege set that allows the creation of new records.

If these are both true and Publish still does nothing, send me a copy of the file, if you can, to support at seedcode.com and we'll check it out.

Thanks,

John
John Sindelar
SeedCode
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 pm
John, I sent you the file.
Yes..i test-created a calendar, it worked.
I started the script, from your SampleData Layout and from my pc and pp layouts. No avail.

pc= pedido de compra, purchase orders
pp= pedido de produção, production order.....we are in Brazil...
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:13 pm
Got the file; was able to make a calendar on my end. We'll take care of the rest by email. Thanks!
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker