Lion/iOS5 Calendar Limit?

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 pm
I was finally able to connect with Lion and iOS 5 devices connect and refresh a calendar with the latest Zulu update. The other problem that I'm having that doesn't seem to be resolved is that I can only see 1 of the 4 calendars published. On my 10.6 computer I see all the calendars. In 10.7 only 1 calendar. I have deleted the calendars and set them back up, still only 1 calendar.

Any ideas?

Sean
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:19 pm
Hi Sean,

We haven't seen that behavior. I'm assuming the privileges are the same for the Lion and SL users, as that's really all that should restrict a calendar.

If the lion accounts were already set up in iCal, you may want to try deleting and recreating them to see if that helps.

Let us know if that helps.
Jason
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 pm
JasonYoung wrote:Let us know if that helps.
Jason

No that didn't help. I had already recreated the accounts and I didn't have any permission limitations. However I think I found the issue. I "rebuilt" the calendar records and still had the same issue. What I was using for the UUID calc that populated the key field (zulu_uuid) had spaces in it. Once I remove the spaces in the key field it showed up correctly.

Sean
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:43 pm
Ah, thanks Sean!

Interesting about the UUID. Zulu creates the initial one with the dashes, so I hadn't run into that. I'll take a look at our docs and make sure this is mentioned.

Cheers!

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker