Sync after Google Reset Fails To Add Calendar

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am
Trying (with much pain) to migrate from Zulu + SeedCode Complete on my server in the office to FoxTail. I goofed my first sync attempt with them (forgot to clear some things) so now I'm trying to do a Google Reset.

I have tried 3 times now, so I'm asking for help.
Getting this error when I do my first "manual sync" of the calendars and contacts:
Mon Jan 30 09:43:49 PST 2012: Sync failed: java.io.IOException: Unable to perform edit operation: Write{record=SyncObject{nodeID='fpstraininguuidv2', etag='"1327955843000"', data=com.prosc.sync.google.SyncCalendar@c96b50}} into node: GoogleCalendarNode:[email protected], java.io.IOException: Could not insert calendar to Google: com.google.gdata.util.ResourceNotFoundException: Not Found Calendar is not in this feed

[email protected] is the Google Account I created for the sole purpose of hosting read-only versions of the FileMaker calendars and to keep all our shared contacts.

fpstraininguuidv2 is the zulu_uuid for one of the calendars. Yes it's new. I change it every time. Both of my calendars ARE getting added to the Google Account as part of the manual sync step. Trying to do manual sync again adds duplicate calendars in the Google Account.

Not sure what to try next. Please help.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 am
Hmm. Seems like at some point some duplication happened in my DB. Just noticed in the copy on my local server that there are lots of duplicate events and contacts. Perhaps that is the cuplrit.

Going to a backup and will try to publish that.

Update: That worked fine. Hmph. Well, glad it's working.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm
Glad it's working Brian! Let us know if you need anything else.
John Sindelar
SeedCode

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker