Error 500

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 am
Installed and ran the demo just fine. When I added to my calendar it will not connect and gives me:

The request for account “5.10.1.1” failed.

The server responded with
“500”
to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

Read all post and videos here and still no help.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 am
Hi Darren,

Thanks for checking the sample file first, that can help narrow things down. iCal can be touchy about the data, and that's the most likely culprit here. The most common issue we run into is having an end date with no start date or having the start of the event begin after the specified end time.

If the problem doesn't jump out, then my approach to this is to narrow down all the events in the table to just one that I know is good and see if I can get it to sync then. If that goes, then I've confirmed my mapping is correct and the culprit is a "bad" event or events. I then add events back in until I get the error to find it that way.

You can do this by exporting them all but one, and then importing them back in in batches, or you can use the zulu_DELETED field and flag it with a "1". Zulu will ignore these events/records, so you can mark them all with a "1" and then clear them in batches to see when the error shows up.

If you're still having trouble with this, then I'd be happy to take a look at your file and troubleshoot it here on my server.

I hope that helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.
-Jason
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 pm
Still same error. Removed color format as well.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm
Solved. Thanks!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:34 pm
would be nice to knownhow this was solved?
yours pierre
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:01 am
Hi Pierre,

Right, sorry for not following up here as Darren and I were also working offline on this issue.

The problem was that this solution was using the separation model (data in a separate file) and the XML privileges for the account accessing iCal were not flowing all the way through to the data file.

Zulu is an application that uses XML CWP, so the FileMaker privileges and restrictions are enforced.

hth,
Jason

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker