event filter can't find field in layout

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 am
I get the following error when testing the configuration:

There is a calendar event filter based on the field '_id', but this field is not on the layout 'BBCalendar'. You must add the field to this layout in order to search by it.

Could someone please point out how to fix this? I've tried all kind of combinations for zulu_filterValue and zulu_filterKey without any positive results. My main target is to get the calendar working at all, so not having a filter for a start is also a solution. My problem is that I can't just leave the two fields empty, otherwise I get the following error:

There is a calendar event filter based on the field 'null', but this field is not on the layout 'BBCalendar'. You must add the field to this layout in order to search by it.
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:19 am
Hi Freddie,

Hope all is well. The filter key should be the field name (without the table name and ::) and the filter value should be the criteria. The field that you specify as the filter key should then be mapped on the filter tab on the Event Mapping layout.

The null error sounds like there might be a blank or incomplete calendarlist record. I'd be happy to take a peek at your set-up to see what's going on if you can send me your file at [email protected]. If the file's too big to e-mail then let me know at the same address and we'll make other arrangements.

Cheers!

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker