Invalid Where Clause

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 pm
Hi,

I am trying to sync contacts with my Google Account. I created a new Google account for testing, and the log kept displaying and 'invalid user id' message for my Google account. The account name was 395XXXXXX. Does Zulu not work with Google accounts that begin with numbers?

So I created another account and named it XXXXX395. I was able to sync the calendar sucessfully to this account, but when I sync contacts I get an error message "Invalid Where clause. Check for misqouted identifiers: Select "Contact ID", "Contact Phone", "Contact Label", "Contact Phone Number", "Contact Phone Type" from Zulurelatedcontacts where Contact ID = ? and Contact Phone Type = "Phone"

All of the field names in the query are the fields I mapped for phone numbers from my related Phone number table and look good.

Attached is a screen print with the complete error message.

thanks,
Christopher
Attachments
zulu contacts.jpg
zulu contacts.jpg (201.43 KiB) Viewed 11812 times
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 am
Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting this. I'm pretty sure this is related to a known issue we're working on. I'm going to send you a pre-release version of Zulu to see if that resolves it. I'll contact you directly via e-mail.

Thanks!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 am
A few things were happening here. Groups weren't quite set up correctly but we also have an issue in our code if there are spaces in some field names. We'll get that corrected since FM does allow for these space names.

Thanks for sending the file Chris!

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker