Errors accessing published calendar

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 am
I'm using FM12Serv Adv on Lion server and have successfully published and connected the Sample Data. Zulu reports it has published my calendar OK but when attempting to subscribe via iCAL I get unexpected error -1. When I set up an iCal Account with Full Access FM creds I get 'Server responded with "500" to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.
In my Console I get the attached Error reported.

I read a post about Time formats, but I don't seem to be suffering that issue, nor are any of my Zulu fields Calcs, nor are the auto-enter calc text fields that they are based on any - though some are based on related fields.
Attachments
ical2pub-cal.jpg
Error reported in Console
ical2pub-cal.jpg (93.06 KiB) Viewed 11870 times
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:45 pm
Hi,

Right, these are typically some kind of data validation issue that generates the -1 and/or 500 errors.

Can you send me your log using the link on the zulu/admin page? That will come right to me and hopefully it will tell me what the culprit is. The most common issue is having the end of the event before the event start or having an end time specified with no start, but it could be something else as well.

Let's start there.

Thanks!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 pm
Thanks for sending the log. This is the same issue we have over here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3652

We have been asking folks to add a TO reference to a file with the "/" date formats and publish from there, but we'll have a fix for this in the new version which will be out shortly. I've tested and and confirmed that we're successfully dealing with the "-" date separator, so if anybody would like a pre-release of that version please contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you a copy. We're still working on the "." date separator as that one is a bit trickier, bit we should have a fix for that in the next public release.

Thanks!

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker