Google Calendars Problem

Mods, Tips, Tricks, and Support for Zulu
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 am
Hi guys

We've had Zulu running correctly for both iCal and Google Calendars for a while now but Google stopped working recently (the calendar stopped matching what was in FM). Nothing has been changed by us on the server, no reboot, no updates, etc. However I noticed that at some point duplicate calendars were existing in Google (which certainly wasn't going to help matters). It probably occurred when we needed to do a reset of Google Calendars a while ago and whoever ran through the instructions failed to realise that they were there. I deleted all the calendars in Google and then ran through the Seedcode instruction for a Google reset.

Now, when testing the Zulu config I get

"One or more fields has an empty value for "zulu_MODIFICATION_TIMESTAMP". This must contain a modification timestamp for every record."

This must be indicating something else as all of the records have a valid value for this field. If I try a manual sync I get :

Sat May 18 09:59:45 BST 2013: Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Every node grouping must contain at least two nodes

XML publishing is fine as is viewing zulu via http:://localcost/zulu. I have used a full access FM account (no change), the zulu_MODIFICATION_TIMESTAMP field is auto populating correctly and I have refreshed it (no change), all events have been verified via the Zulu Verify script (no problems detected). No event has the same UUID / an invalid start date / an invalid end date and so on. I have restarted web publishing via the admin console (no change) and restarted the FM Server (no change).

Any help from you guys would be great : )
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:59 pm
Any takers? : )
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:12 am
As far as I understand, this forum has been closed and support is now handled by 360Works. It would be nice to somehow show this info here!
SeedCode Staff
SeedCode Staff
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:57 am
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your note. Zulu is now being supported by 360Works, our co-authors on this project. I've CC'ed your request to them at [email protected] and you should be hearing back shortly.

All the best,

Jeff
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 pm
Thanks guys : )

Return to Zulu: iCal Server for FileMaker